What to do in case of loss of tax and accounting documentation due to flooding?

Today, THAI ACCOUNTANT answers a timely question from one of our accounting clients.

Our office has been flooded for months and our files and office stuff including
accounting and tax documents were totally damaged. What should we do?


The taxpayers who lost books and accounts need to report to the police stations.

To protect your claim, you should report the loss due to the flood along with a list of all damaged or lost documents to the local police station as a future

Need advice in filing a report with the local police station in your area? Contact MSNA for further assistance.