Why do we have to maintain our accounting even though our company is in dormant status?


Even though your Thai company looks inactive, you have to pay rent and service fees to vendors, like MSNA or the contractors. You will have to withhold taxes and submit them within 7th of the following month. Also once you are in the VAT system, you will have to file the VAT return every month. And when you have any transactions at all, you will need to talk to MSNA experts to give you guidance and advice. It is in your best interest to deal with a professional accounting firm who can communicate with you very well, like the English speaking accountants of MSNA.

Contact MSNA for your Thai accounting and taxation needs.