It’s time for foreigners in Thailand to file their personal income tax. MSNA is always chosen by expats living in Thailand to help prepare and file their tax returns for the income they earned the previous year. We have worked with foreign tax payers from all over the world to determine what income must be included as their taxable income in their Thai tax returns, what and how much expenses are allowed by law, what tax related deductions they are allowed to take, and how much tax they have to pay while considering the double taxation treaty their home country has with Thailand.

If you were in Thailand more than 180 days in 2010, you are considered a tax resident and need to find out if you must file your income tax for 2010 within 31 March 2011. Please contact us for consultation.