The authorized directors of the company can open a business bank account for their company in Thailand right after they have registered the company. At MSNA Group, we are asked about credit card application for the company very often. In this post, we talk about opening a credit card account for business owners who are non-Thai nationals.
The conditions and requirements for the business owner to apply for a credit card depends on the issuing banks where they want to submit their application. In general, a business owner must provide the following:
- A copy of valid passport with visa and work permit
- Company registration documents
- Company Affidavit updated not more than 3 months from the date of application
- Shareholders list updated not more than 6 months from the date of application
- Personal Thai bank account statements updated from the last 6 months
- Company bank statements updated from the last 6 months
Thus, a foreigner can apply for a credit card under the company provided that he has obtained a visa and Thailand Work Permit to work as an authorized director of the company. ThaiLawyers are expert in registering a company, opening a corporate bank account and assisting in business credit card application. Contact us now for your best options.