Under the Thai laws, the aliens or foreigners who may own or buy a condominium in Thailand are as follows:
- Aliens permitted to have residence in the Kingdom under the immigration law;
- Aliens permitted to enter into the Kingdom under the investment promotion law;
- Juristic persons as provided in Section 97 and 98 of the Land Code and registered as juristic persons under Thai law;
- Juristic persons which are aliens under the Announcement of the National Executive Council No.281 dated November 24, B.E. 2515 and have obtained promotion certificate under investment promotion law;
- Aliens or juristic persons regarded by law as aliens who have brought in foreign currency into the Kingdom or withdraw money from Thai baht account of the person who has residence outside the Kingdom or withdraw money from a foreign currency account.